Welcome to my blog! I’ve been running since July 2010. I started out doing the C25K and ran my first two 5k’s in October 2010. I’m training for the Utah Valley Half Marathon on June 11, 2011. I’m working my way up to 13 miles but it’s been slow going since the weather started getting colder.
Anyway I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and start a running blog. I might not have anything important to say - but at least this will hold me a little more accountable for my running.
This week is the final week of my work’s weight loss challenge. I really need to step it up, I can quit eating fatty food for 3.5 more days! I usually weigh myself without my clothes on…but I can’t really do that at work! So these are my weight with clothes on:
Starting Weight: 143.4
Week 1: 142
Week 2: 140.4
Week 3: 140.2
Week 4: 139
Week 5: 137
Week 6: 134.2
Week 7: 133.6
Week 8: 132
Week 9 : 132.2
Week 10: ?? Hoping to finish at 130
We weigh-in on Friday so we shall see where I am at. I am planning on working out every night this week. I ran 2 miles on a treadmill last night then walked for 25 minutes at an incline. Hoping to run 3 miles tonight and 4 miles by Saturday.
I'll check in this weekend to do an update!
No comments:
Post a Comment