So this morning I woke up at 4:50....an absolute awful hour if you ask me! Anyway I debated for a good ten minutes on whether it was worth it for me to get up and go work out or sleep in my bed. I'm a morning person, but not an early morning person...and I hate working out in the mornings. I prefer going to bed later and sleeping in that extra bit that it would take working out...but that's just me.
Anyway decided I wouldn't regret it (having second thoughts though cause my butt is hurting...dumb stupid bike seat) and got ready. I made it to the class at 5:10...a whole 5 minutes to spare. I was so scared - I am a wuss and I am not a biker and I have never done a spinning class. The instructor came over and gave me a few pointers and told me to stay two levels below whatever he said. THANK YOU...cause I would have been dying even more if I had to get all the way to level 10 or 11!
So the class was very good - I loved getting a different workout that I've never had before and it was a good one! I was sweating like non-other!
I'm going to try and start doing these spinning twice a week - if I can get up at 5 two mornings a week!
What's your favorite non-running workout?
What was your first experience at spin like?
Seeing 4:50 on the alarm clock should seriously be illegal. Way to go on the class!
ReplyDeleteI am proud of you girl. One of these days I will join you. Waking up early sucks but it is always SOO workth it!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm glad you liked spin! my fav non-running work out is DEFINITELY my friend's circuit class we do step for cardio -but kicks your butt because we use these really tall benches as steps and it rocks I sweat my gutts out am always sore after and it totally curbs my appetite -unlike when I do a good long run then come home and eat EVERYTHING! :D
ReplyDeleteI love my spin class I actually just got back from it my first time was HARD we did standing sprints and I couldn't even stand and go slow! Today was rolling hills and standing hill tops -and I must say I rocked it! Keep going and keep blogging! love ya you rock!!!