Thursday, December 30, 2010

"tis the season

So I thought with a whole two weeks off of work I would be working out more.  But what is with this weather???  I ran outside on Christmas Eve - then ran on Monday in Wyoming - (it was 5 degrees outside)  I slipped on some ice...kind of scared me.  I don't want to get hurt!  So on Tuesday I did 30 minutes on a bike inside. 
Of course now I have bronchitis... I keep trying to do some sort of exercise but coughing and not being able to breath very well puts a damper on really working out hard.  But something is better than nothing.

So I am hoping to run/walk a little bit tonight.  I keep just trying to stay afloat during this season.  I am not sure if I am going to get to really start training for a marathon for awhile.  Between the weather, everyone being sick, and how early it gets dark - it's getting hard to add on to my mileage.

Cold weather go away...I can't wait for summer!

1 comment: