I actually started this blog two years ago with my friend Steph (who could post at any time) back when we were both dieting and exercising. And after having success again, I wanted to start the blog again but it erased all our old posts. Isn't if funny, if you have success in dieting and exercise, you want to share with the world.
I would not consider myself healthy, or an expert, or anything remotely close. I still drink way too much soda (sometimes not diet either) - eat bad things and not enough vegetables. I am just getting the hang of working out three times a week or more. It feels great..I've had wonderful success so far and just want to share it.
I don't have good ideas, don't really have wonderful tips, but I'm living it and trying everyday to do better and succeed...so maybe one day years from now - this blog might help someone else someday...but until then - just deal with my boring rambles...
So happy though, last night I ran for 4 miles - ...ran 1.5 miles, walked .5, and then ran for 2.5 miles. It felt great! And I downloaded season 6 of friends on my Itouch and it made the first 22 minutes go by fast!
Also my cousin told me - best after workout drink - chocolate milk
I had a professor that always told me 1% chocolate milk was the best post workout recovery drink because it has perfect percentages of all the macronutrients. I'll take it...that stuff is DELISH.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! You're awesome :)