Friday, December 3, 2010

Weight Loss Challenge Finale!

So the final weigh in was this morning.  After working out every night this week and last night walking/running on the treadmill for 60 minutes – I finished the challenge at 130.6 – a weight loss of 12.8.  That’s a body weight percentage of 8.9%.
So I didn’t quite make my goal of 130 even but I feel good about it.  I got second place which isn’t too bad.  Especially since I am a girl and I had previously lost 20 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight.  So now I am 30 lbs down from where I was a year ago…and I am setting a goal weight of 125….not that I am in any hurry to lose it all.  But it would be nice. 
And now my goal for the next few weeks – besides still keeping up with my half marathon training is working on tightening up my abs and arms.  I might go to the gym once a week to lift some weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment