Bought a pair of 27 waist 7 jeans - (I seriously took a picture of my butt in them....is that bad of me??)
Put the kids to bed at 8
Went running - 3.5 miles
Found my husband asleep after my run
Read some Harry Potter Book #3 for awhile.
Went to bed at 11:30
Got woken up in a fright by fireworks and yelling
Said Happy New Year to myself and fell back asleep
New Year's Resolutions for fitness:
1. Run half marathon sometime in 2011 (I’m starting to think June is too soon!! LOL)
2. Maintain weight around 125-130
3. Drink only one can of soda (diet) a day…or less
4. Drink more water and start eating more fruits and vegetables
We shall see if I keep most of those...aim high so I at least do one right?
I think those are awesome goals!! You can totally do it on the half marathon!!
ReplyDelete