I'm starting fresh again on trying to eat healthier....I have not been so good lately. I lost 1.2 lbs last week...so what did I do? Binged...well not binged but kind of. Last night I ate a whole entire batch (12 cookies) of chocolate chip cookies. And they were good, but it made me feel awful. And don't forget the 32 oz of Dr. Pepper (not diet)....just not a great day for me in terms of eating.
So I ran 3 miles then did .25 mile intervals of fast/walk for 1 mile making my total distance 4 miles and 50 minutes of working out.
I felt better but this morning the scale did not agree with the way I thought I made up for those cookies...haha Therefore I am rebooting and trying again. This time I will do better - and not slip once I see success. Or one can hope.
So this morning I had the yummiest oatmeal ever (probably not too healthy but so good) - I take instant maple nut oatmeal add water and coffee creamer (hazelnut is my fav) and then added slices of bananas. So good. The coffee creamer gives it the creamy flavor of milk without making it cold, which is my one complaint! I wish I had taken a picture because it was heavenly....
No comments:
Post a Comment