Monday, January 24, 2011

What's up!  It's totally been forever - since Thursday!  I know that seems so long in blogging world! 

Saturday I had a wonderful day - exercise wise! I did Boot Camp in the morning - went on a 4 mile run with my adorable cousin who kindly went at my pace - and then played Kinect for 2 hours....and can I say - I rocked the Track and Field!  And I suck at horseback riding.  Seriously have you ever played Kinect?  We did this horseback riding game...and I was getting so mad - I think the horse hated me...after 4 minutes of trying to finish the course that it took others 40 seconds to do - I gave up and quit.  I am a quitter.

However - I am not going to quit on this healthy living stuff.  I will never quit.  I did not have good eating habits this weekend- but today has been a great day.  I bought some chocolate creamies and am so excited!  That will definitely satisfy my sweet tooth!

Tonight my knee was killing me - I ran a mile and then walked 2 miles in order to make my 3 miles even though it's not what I would call a success.  I did 20 pushups and a minute plank.  My new goal is to do that every night - along with eating better, training for a half marathon, and drinking 80 oz of water....I definitely aim high considering where I was only 6 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment