Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ouch! Shin splits

So last night’s run was sooo hard.  I’m trying to follow a half marathon training program and it called for a 2 mile run last night.  After my great run on Monday I was a little cocky…and let’s just say last night I was counting down…10 more minutes, 9 more minutes, (good song came on), 7 ½ more minutes…. It was tough.
So I have to say – I have the best job ever….and I work for a great company.  There are so many great things about my job – but one of the best things is our break room amenities.    We get free soda, water bottles, hot chocolate, fruits ( bananas, pears, oranges & apples), oatmeal, chocolate, and soup.  And every day they fill the chocolate jars up and by noon they are gone.  Anyway today I walked in there and they had Twix bars (one of my favs) and I refrained.  I may not make it all day but thankfully in a half hour, they will probably all be gone anyway.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment