Thursday, January 20, 2011

Third Times a Charm!

Day 3- A Success...well semi success, but I'll take it.  First of all - found out that the boot camp's scale is 2 lbs lighter than my scale - I kind of want to go there every morning instead of mine.  I might refer to my weight at an estimate of 2 lbs less than I get every time I step on mine...haha - so on mine I was down a little to 131.4 today - 129 at the gym - so I'm feeling better....bloated cookie weight comes over quicker than fat that's been chilling there for a few years!

Anyway my day went pretty good - I did have a little fun size bag of M&M's - and had a handful of chocolate cover acai blueberries and they were both good.  Other than that - no regular soda, no over eating, no over indulgence of sweets.  I am feeling better. 

It's amazing how great a day can feel when you are eating decent and working out.  Went to boot camp tonight and on the way home my husband called and asked for a soda and some donuts.  I stopped at the gas station and got out without anything for me.  Quite impressed.  There is hope for me yet!

1 comment:

  1. sweet! :)

    I definitely can feel a difference when I don't let those things get the best of me. Unfortunately, yesterday wasn't my best. :(

    ReplyDelete