Sunday, January 30, 2011

4:16...WHAT!?!?!?!

I'm sitting here watching track and field....and the high school girls ran the mile in 4:50....and the high school boys ran it in 4:16....ummm seriously?  I can run a quarter of a mile in that time!  LOL

Kids have been sick...no boot camp on Thursday or Saturday....and I haven't worked out since Wednesday night either!  And don't worry -  I've been eating like a fat kid after a month at fat camp....but Monday is a new week and I will be better.

Bought the Kinect and I have been playing that all day....LOVE IT!  And I've been sweating and working out on that - so I'll pretend it makes up for the whole bag of double stuff oreos I ate this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. New follower here! I have been sick too... ugh!! And 4:16 is crazy! I don't think I could have ran that in high school even if I tried my hardest! :o)

    ReplyDelete