My outfit is all laid out (still debating on taking the jacket at all - but I am cold person at nature...but I know it's going to be hot! )
My chomps and Ipod and garmin are laid out. My alarm is set and now it's time for bed (since I got 3 hours of sleep last night) I'm soooo nervous but even more excited to finally finish my first Half Marathon! Who knows what tomorrow will bring but for now - I've hydrated...I've eaten my carbs - planned out my breakfast and I can hope for the best. And I'm so excited to have my family coming out -have multiple people I know running the race and I'm sooo excited to share this once in a lifetime experience with them!!!!!!
Thanks for all you blogger friends that have helped me succeed too! I wouldn't be at this Provo half without you guys and your support!

you will do amazing girl! Tomorrow is YOUR day!! and I am so excited for you to finally run this half :) it will be awesome!
ReplyDeletei think we are going to be twins outfit-wise :)
Good Luck girlie! You will be amazing!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! Enjoy every minute! You only get do this "first" one time! Can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna ROCK it, and look AMAZING doing so! So proud of you--
ReplyDelete