Yeah it's Friday! I may love my job...but I'm not a fan of working 40 hours (yes I'm the baby that can barely work 40 - I envy all you that can work more hours and still work out and take care of your family or just yourselves). By the end of the week I am so ready for the weekend. Yeah for 3 day weekends! That means two days of running outside. As long as the weather cooperates! Now on to Friday Favorites:
1. Had a meeting scheduled at noon - so they supplied Brick Oven pizza...and I may have ate 3 pieces...Guys I'm hungry hormonal lady who has done good for two days - there is only so much I can take. But I'm still going to win the challenge...Mark my words!
2. Sugar Free Jello - need I say more?
3. I mapped out my 6 mile run - and I'm sooo nervous but so excited to do another one - and tonight the hubs and are are going to do another P90X workout! We have the best most romantic date nights!
4. Getting off work early! I have to work this weekend from home - so I'm busting out of here a little early to be able to enjoy some sunlight and warmth (well as warm as 40 degrees feels) before the sun goes down and the storm comes in!
PS - Check out this Awesome Giveaway!
I always eat at least 3 pieces of pizza if not much more! I can't help myself. YUMMY! I love pizza. And I'm wishing that someone would just buy me that P90x because Keep saying that I will get it and still have not. Thanks for the great comment again today...so thoughtful. So cool that your husband gets the summers off though huh? That's cool about teaching. It has been great getting to know you more!
ReplyDeleteI always love reading your Friday faves! So much fun--and it seems like you had so much stuff to look forward to this weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteAh-the Devil aka Tony Horton....I used to do P90X with my hubby all the time. I'm not sure if the sweating and huffing and grunting was romantic exactly but we did it-ha!! Hope it went well for you along with the 6 miler!
ReplyDeleteBrick Oven pizza. Say no more. You deserve a pat on the back for stopping at 3 pieces.