Monday, February 7, 2011

New Week, New Schedule

So you would think after doing two 5 mile runs two weeks in a row that I would be feeling more confident.....well not a chance. 

But on that note, here is week 5 of my half marathon training:

M: 4 miles (12 minute miles - 47:57)
T: 2 miles
W: 4 miles (speed work)
F: 6 miles (Freaking out!!)
S: Boot Camp


Ok I may or may not be addicted to Low Fat Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins!!  I made some Saturday night and had them for dinner, for my midnight (who I am I kidding I don't stay up that late, more like 9 o'clock) snack, and for breakfast...and finished them all!  So since my husband only got 2 of them...out of like 20! I decided to make another batch and have already almost eaten all of them again.  I'm addicted and in love!  Thanks Megan for the wonderful recipe!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like them!!! They are seriously SO freaking good. I have to freeze mine so I don't just sit and stare at them.
    You are going to do AMAZING at your 6 miler. Don't freak out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of Megan's recipes are awesome! Zucchini cookies, white chicken chili chocolate chip banana bread. I think I need to stop reading her blog:)

    Nice week of running! Hope the 6 went well for you!!

    ReplyDelete