Monday, May 9, 2011

Just some more half finish line pics

I do not share these because I look good...cause I look like death - but my son is so freaking adorable.  Love all these pictures cause he was there with me.  I have a crazy busy week ahead of me - so I probably won't be doing much blogging - or comment posting since I'll have to read blogs from my phone - but I will be back next week!  Promise!





8 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures! I love that he finished with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Rochelle especially the ones with your little boy. He is such a proud little boy and that is just so cute!

    I am still so proud of you girl. Lets run together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing ever!! AWESOME! :D Seriously I am in love with these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures with your son. And, congratulations on finishing the half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I can't think of a better way to finish a race!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I am now a follower! :)

    These pictures are so cute! Love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. um i think those pictures are freaking the cutest thing i have everrr seen! so jealous! cant wait till my boy can run with me!

    ReplyDelete