Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My baby is ONE!!!

I'm off spending the day with my two favorite guys!!  Off to the doctors, then Nothing Bundt Cakes (to make up for the doctor's on his birthday) - and then a full day of sunshine and hanging out with the cutest one year old!!!  (and his dang cute older brother!)

Can't believe he went from this....



(don't these pictures of these two just melt your heart!  I love them!!!)






To this cute stud!!!


I'll be back soon with some sort of update - oh and wish me luck on how to have a birthday party the day of my first half marathon!!


8 comments:

  1. Your boys are adorable! And good luck at Provo this weekend!! You'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your baby! Enjoy your day off and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. I am glad you have a fun day planned you definitely deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are SO cute. Seriously. I Want to squeeze his cheeks!!
    Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your boys are so so CUTE!!! I could die. seriously. I'll be cheering SO loud for you in provo!!! happy 1 year bday to your darling boy! (and congrats to you for surviving a year of having TWO baby boys!! that sounds like fun but i bet its crazy!! :) )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute baby! And, good luck at your big race!! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your handsome son :) cant wait to see you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to that cutie of yours!

    Thank you so, so much for your comment. It really means a lot to know someone knows how I feel and deals with the same emotions. I'll work hard to be happy with what I'm doing and not define my accomplishments by what I'm still not happy with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY SWEETNESS! What a beautiful baby boy you've got! :)

    ReplyDelete