Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Triple Tangent Tuesday

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"
- Peter Maher, Canadian marathon runner

Here goes my three tangents:

1. - I actually gave up Zumba last night to go running instead - what is with me? That's a first - but I did a nice 3 mile run with two of my neighbors - I'm starting a trend that all these girls want to be like me...or they want to know why I am so crazy??  But I'm totally enjoying running with people all the time! 

2. - The other day at the mall, we were clothes shopping and of course we ran into some of my husband's students (as always) and I went into dressing room to try on some pants and heard them talking about how they just saw their teacher...and then they were talking about what size they were wearing and how they needed to get a bigger size...and let's just say I was trying on a smaller size then their first size and it made me feel good. Take that high schoolers - I've had two kids!

3. - I'm the worst mom ever - My first reaction when my son hits or does something - I hit him...then I think to myself - how can I teach him not to hit when it's my first reaction to hit.  Yep, worst mom award goes to me.  I seriously act like a toddler most of the time and especially when I am arguing with him.

And yep - I have nothing else to really say that is ingenious, funny, or informative...so I won't bore you and will be back with something amazing to say another day!

 P.S.- Go check out the lovely Holley's giveaway (She just did my hair and she is amazing.  I look sexy now! LOL)  She is awesome and her giveaway is off the chain!!

3 comments:

  1. I always get jealous of the way highschool girls eat... I always think in my head, "yeah, you enjoy that pasta/peanut butter chocolate/whatever-fatty-food-I-can't-eat-now because one day it will catch up to you and go directly to your hips, thighs and booty.
    so kudos to you for being in a smaller size! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha. your tangent made me laugh. and ashley's comment made me laugh even harder. I am in class...no big deal. SO jealous of your little running group...I want to join in!!!

    CONGRATS on the smaller size! that is AWESOME! i need to see your hair!! can we be friends again soon? :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the run girl. That is so great you are running with your neighbors I love that.

    I love tangent #2! HS girls drive me absolsutely crazy. Congrats on the smaller size you freaking rock. Let's get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete