Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorites!

It's been a crazy week - and I've been downright lazy the last few days.  I haven't ran since Tuesday night!  So I was going to do 4 miles today and 6 tomorrow morning - but that seems like way too much work - so I'm mapping out my 6 mile run in the sunshine of Utah!  Seriously supposed to be 50 degrees!

On to my Friday Favorites:

1. Mapmyrun.com - seriously the best invention ever!  I'm so glad I don't have to go drive out my routes.
2. Pizza Factory with my husband and boys - love their pasta and bread twists and SALAD BAR!
3. Go Kart Racing - we went go kart racing today at work today (yes I have that cool of a job)...and though I lost to the boys - it was so much fun!  I kind of sucked and it was so hard to steer that I think I hit every wall and bumped into everyone!
4. Going to " Yogurt Bliss" with my 3 year old and getting all the frozen yogurt and toppings we could fit into that container!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! What a great Friday! So many good things--and hooray for 50 degres! Seriously, its supposed to be heading our way, and I am COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Friday!! The Go Kart racing would be a nice way to end the week, other than me being too competitive about it! ha. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Map my Run! Totally what I used before I got my Garmin! :) Go Kart Racing sounds fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete