Friday, April 8, 2011

Today in my life...

**First of all I would like to just say – my last post was not meant to offend.  My only beef with stay at home moms is that I am not one of them!  All my reading into things comes from jealousy!  We don't know what anyone else is going through, what their trials or burdens are - so I don't mean to make it sound like I was judging or being superior.  I was just sharing my feelings and I apologize if I offended anyone**

I stole this from Jenn and needed an idea of something to write.

Outside my window snow...well I think now it's turned back to rain.

I am hearing lots of chatter in the office - we are a very talkative bunch!

I am thinking how in the world am I going to do 10 miles on a treadmill tomorrow - I wish it was going to be sunny!

I am thankful my beautiful two boys whom I wish I was home with right now!

I am reading Harry Potter  again

I am hoping and praying I can complete my long run tomorrow cause I just realized my race is in 4 WEEKS!

I am wearing My Big Star jeans, and my Urban wear green jacket with a black undershirt on. 

I am creating a termination spreadsheet for work.  Be jealous!

From the kitchen I'm excited to make some lasagna for my cousin's cousin for dinner. Hopefully it turns out ok! I didn't have mozerella cheese - so she gets this taco blend of cheese I had!

Around the house there are toys...and lots of them.  I hate legos!

Plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow I'm running 10 miles, going to my nephew's birthday party, and then trying to make it to my friends baby shower before it ends!  Too much to do...then sunday - it's relaxation all day!

A Picture to share - My two beautiful boys! This just shows how easy it is to get a picture with both of them looking at the camera.  But I still love this darling picture! 



3 comments:

  1. :( you poor thing, I wish you could be at home with them too!! they aRE SO STINKING CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Your boys are so adorable and I actually LOVE that picture.

    Please run with us at the gym tomorrow. I know it will be incredibly lame but we will push each other. Plus I'm bringing strawberry chomps to share if my package comes today. Get excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will ROCK your LR tomorrow...and the half. and you are just so amazing. cant wait to see you tomorrow :) have an awesome friday!

    ReplyDelete