1. What is the best way to get over being sore from a run??? Have this adorably cute boy massage your legs! Yes he only lasted about 5 minutes and only did one leg...but by golly he was a PRO! He is going to have his work cut out for him come May 7th!!!
(I promise my kid wears clothes - but as soon as we walk in the door - he strips straight to his underwear. I can't get him to wear clothes inside - it's seriously like 5 minutes or less before he has de-clothed himself)
And on that note - today he just wanted to watch Toy Story holding his brother - and surprisingly Brendon was ok with sitting there being held way too tightly by his brother. I love these two...
2. So - this morning I was thinking...I really don't want to run. I have a 5 miler scheduled but I was just tired and not feeling it. Well then I read Janae's post about not going to Boston due to an injury - and seriously it hit me like a ton of bricks. Tired or not - I can run and I'm going to! I'm going to run and enjoy myself and all that I have accomplished because who knows when it wil be me - sidelined and injured before a big race (we all know it will never be Boston with my slow butt) so go send some love and support! One day I'll grow up to be like Janae!!
3. So my awesome blogger friend Julia has started - Monday FootNotes - and this week it's on our motivations to run. Well I kind of did a post about why I run a few days ago- so I won't go way deep into it. But I run for myself and for my family and for my future. What do you run for??
Also do you see what I have to deal with when blogging? Isn't he the cutest??




thanks for the shout out!! you should link up your post to mine even if it is from a few days ago...then they will all be in one place :)
ReplyDeletei hope that you got to enjoy your run tonight! your kids are so cute by the way!!
Your boys are adorable! I would watch Toy Story with him!! haha. I don't think it matters how long or hard I train, I could never run like Janae! haha.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute!! My heart is so sad for Janae. Poor girl.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem while blogging, which is why my blog stalking/blogging never gets done till the wee hours of the night :) I think we should start a "I want to be Like Janae when I grow up" running club...
ReplyDeleteYour boys are adorable! How cute is your son to massage your legs, that is about the cutest thing every. I hope you feel better by saturday for the LR.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day girl!
your boys are so stinkin' cute. ahh!
ReplyDeleteso true about being thankful for healthy legs and the fact that we are "un"injured.
i run for my MENTAL health.
lol that last pic made me laugh! Because it is oh so familiar! Keep up with the half marathon training...I think you are going to do great!!
ReplyDelete