1. The best prank I ever pulled was - I suck at pranks…I try so hard but really I am no good. One time we were at a Youth Conference – camping –and we got special permission to go over to the boy’s side of the camp ground in order to zip tie all the boys’ tents shut so they couldn’t get out when they woke up. Let’s just say the first tent we did, we had no clue there was two doors- Who has two doors on a tent? And the second attempt, we only zip tied the two zippers on the screen shut, not the screen and the door – so it was a bust and we never lived it down….thanks Jessica as my partner in crime!
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was - ummmmm….I try to forget pranks pulled on me cause I don’t like it. But one time in college while I was playing volleyball, the guys in the apartment next to me came and filled my car completely with Styrofoam peanuts and plastic wrapped it shut. Then filled my room about a foot high with newspaper shredding. It had already been a bad day so I freaking bawled and was so mad. I don’t do well with pranks…haha – but I laugh at it now. It’s funny.
3. A day without soda is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are family and friends.
5. I dream of staying home with my kids – having a huge backyard and lots of land to wander in – and having a sub 2 half marathon
6. I dread anything happening to my family or someone close to me.
7. A discovery I made this week was - grey’s anatomy singing – is ummm weird. This episode I wanted to get a good drama about Callie going through the window and with the baby and instead I couldn’t get over the singing. Ididn’t like that they did it in this episode…but maybe would have liked it if I didn’t care about the story line .
There you go! That was fun! I'm so excited it's Friday! So excited for the weekend! Excited for time to spend with my three boys, my in-laws, and to RUN outside some more!
LOL! OH MAN I TOTALLY REMEMBER THE TENTS! -it was an AMAZING idea though! YAY FOR WARM RUNNING WEATHER!
ReplyDeleteYay for Friday! I suck at pranks too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend lady. I can't wait to hear how your run goes and hangout at yogurt land. :)
haha. i come up with the worst pranks. honestly the best I have ever done is put cotton all over this girl's stuff that was terrified of cotton balls...yeah. dumb. i know. ha!
ReplyDeleteexcited to see you tomorrow :)
Grey's was strange last night. Def not feeling the whole musical side of it.
ReplyDeletePranks are always better when they are on SOMEONE ELSE!!
I LOVED seeing you today! Pranks make me nervous. I love to pull them, but I HATE the retaliation that comes with them!
ReplyDeletelol....SOOOO funny reading your pranks! I am a bad one to have jokes played on too..a royal baby. But I can look back and laugh. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't watch Grey's...but everyone has been talkin' about it!