Monday, April 11, 2011

Zumba Tonight!

Yep - I've had Zumba songs in my head all day - searched high and low on Itunes for some songs to download and now I'm ready...Ready to shake it!!! Again - 8:30 Springville Sweaty Chix- anyone who wants to see me look like an idiot is more than welcome to come!

And I'm still majorly sore from running on Saturday. Word to the wise...don't run 4 miles more than you have in 3 weeks...it hurts!  But it feels so good to.  Like a constant reminder that I did 10 miles!  I don't know if I'll stop saying that - probably when I run 11 miles! ; )

This week is pretty much the same as las week - are you surprised??

M: Zumba
T: 5 miles
W: Zumba
R: 5 miles
S: 10 - 13.1 (However I'm feeling...that's what I'll run!)

Check out the goregous Stef's blog. She is soooo close to a 100 follower giveaway!  Go follow now!

6 comments:

  1. Yay for Zumba! I totally need to try it out. Seems like a huge dance party. If only I had energy at night I would come.

    I hope your soreness goes away soon. Have a fabulous week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are gonna ROCK out this week girl! so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Zumba! I haven't done it in forever... Have you ever taken the class at SF gold's?

    If you don't have a foam roller... you need to get one... it helps with soreness. i promise. best purchase I've ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i don't think its creepy that you are leaving lots of comments at all! i love it! you are awesome rochelle! i am glad you told me about this blog! and man... 10 miles?? ahh.. i can't even run 1. i can do the elliptical but running is so much harder for me! i need to work on that for sure! and i really did have fun at zumba.. even if i looked stupid! i need to find some videos and practice at home or something! okay.. and also i saw your post about how you lost 50lbs... you are freaking AMAZING. you look fantastic. way to go!! and how funny that you mentioned hungryrunnergirl.com (janae) cuz i ran into her today at yogurtland... busted.. haha. it was yummy though :)

    and i agree.. when i am hurting the next day after working out? i love it. it makes me feel like i accomplished something! hopefully someday i can run 5 miles! you are my new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WISH I COULD RUN THOSE 10 MILES WITH YOU SATURDAY!! when I make it back into town we can make a 5am date on the following saturday ??? and gossip about all kinds of mom stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only WISH I lived in springville.... maybe over the summer I will come to a class?? I have had some pretty rotten zumba teachers in the past, but I;m sure going to one of your classes would be awesome!! (mostly those teachers are about 3x my age and play 80's music... NOT latin music... whaaat?)

    you rock, woman!!!

    ReplyDelete