Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Favorites

Friday Favs!

1. I ran 4.5 miles again tonight - second day in a row - and it feels good.  My legs feel sore, the good kind, and I only wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so I can run 7 miles outside like I really want to!  Maybe I'll get off early and get to go running (one can hope!)
2. My baby is 10 months old today!  I can't believe it!
3. Car shopping..not a favorite thing - but we are buying a CX-9 tomorrow!  Excited but nervous...I hate spending money!
4. Relaxing in bed with my hubbie watching TV...after the kids are in bed, I've just finished running, and the laundry is done.  Peaceful...perfect

3 comments:

  1. good job on your running!

    also excited for your new car :)

    hope you have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your run!!
    Happy 10 months to your sweet baby! : )
    I have the urge to car shop - but my car will be paid off in July. The thought of saving that car payment for a while sounds REALLY good right now.
    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new car! yay!!!

    and 10 months! My baby is coming up on it too...boo! :) Glad you had a great night with the hubby! hooray!

    ReplyDelete