- Alright I feel like I have already blogged way more than I normally do lately but the beautiful Julia tagged me so here goes 7 Random things about me. Of course...I am going to make them mostly about things I am thinking about currently:
1. I've drank over 150 oz of water today...not even pretending. When I say I hydrate a lot the night before a race...I'm not joking! And I finished my 32 oz of gatorade as well. I'm on a roll but I've had to pee about 100 times today too!
2. I've had a side ache all day long - I think doing the speed work and making yesterday a two-a-day was not the best idea I've had with a race so close...but what do you do?
3. My nose is KILLING me. I told my husband about my accident and he hasn't stopped laughing. He keeps going to the car door, "How? I mean really how?" and I think it may really be broke. Anyone had a broken nose that can tell me what it feels like or signs? Seriously it's this throbbing pain right between my eyes and nose and it hasn't gone away all day.
4. I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan - through and through. Love them and was so proud when they made it to the playoffs...well except when they made a new record for turnovers in a playoff game...I like the underdogs!
5. I don't think I ever want a girl. Is that bad of me? When I got pregnant the first time - I wanted a boy so bad...older brothers are awesome. And then when I was pregnant with my second I thought, oh a girl would be nice...but once I had him - he was the best thing ever! And I think now...especially cause I am prejudice since I was the only girl with two older brothers - I don't want a girl. My next kid might be my last...and if it was a girl - not going to lie I might be a little disappointed. Not that girls are wonderful - they are just different and I love the rough and tumble little boys I have..I have no "feelings" to be hurt in my house, no whining, no attitude issues - and I know all those with girls will think the opposite. Both genders are different and both are amazing.
6. I'm so indecisive. We are thinking of doing a fun trip during the summer and I go back and forth and back and forth. It's so hard to decide what to do and no matter what we do - it's dang freaking expensive! What vacations did you enjoy to take as a child/with your children now (granted mine will be almost 4 and 1)
7. I love new race shirts..I'm wearing my Rex Lee one right now...I love getting new clothing from my races...makes me feel cool - the more I have the more races I've accomplished.
So I would tag people, but I'm not sure who has been tagged or not. It seems like every blog I've looked at as had this award already..so if you are reading this and haven't been tagged then do it please and comment to tell me to come see it! I love reading about all your running tips and struggles and triumphs but I also love learning random facts about everyone!

You have had a TON of water today!! Good luck with your race!
ReplyDeletegood job on your hydration! you will rock the 10k tomorrow! keep an eye out for me...I am going to try to be at the finish like by about 930ish with my crazy pup :)
ReplyDelete