Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Look at me...duh

Oh man today I've been itching to run....wanting to stretch my tight muscles..wanting to feel the high I felt last night.  Seriously I didn't get to sleep until after midnight because of my excitement...it was amazing.  My knee has been a little sore today - most likely some muscle building!  I'm a weakling...just so you know.  So excited for my easy 3 mile run tonight.  Enjoy a little ABC's  by me...

Age: 24
Bed size: King
Chores I dislike: Cleaning bathrooms and taking out the trash
Dogs: none. I
Essential start to your day: hot chocolate and oatmeal
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5’4”
Instruments you play: I played the clarinet back in the day…couldn’t anymore
Job title: Full-time Revenue Analyst
Kids: 2 – Paden – 3 ½ years, Brendon – 10 months
Live: Utah
Mom's name: Georgia
Nickname: Chellebell
Overnight hospital stay: Just having my two babies
Pet peeves: people who judge, and people that are late
Quote from a movie: all I got in my head lately is Charlie Sheen quotes…oh I got one – “Stop that right now, I mean it-  Anyone want a peanut” -
Righty or lefty: righty
Siblings: I have two older brothers
Time you wake up: 7:15 – I stay in bed as long as I can…I have to be out of the house by 8 and I get both boys ready by myself…that just shows you how much time I spend on myself to get ready.
Underwear: I got special underwear! ;)
Vegetables you don't like: brussel sprouts – I really have tried. Green Peppers and onions too
What makes you run late: The kids…never fail my 3 year old has to go to the bathroom after I have strapped him in the carseat.   
Xrays you had: broken bones – foot, arms many times
Yummy food you make: ummm…desserts –all kinds
Zoo animal favorites: Cheetahs

3 comments:

  1. Bathrooms? I don't clean the oven either! EEKKK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to hating to clean the bathroom! EWWW! (especially with potty using boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you rock for being a fulltime worker, fulltime mommy, and still getting your workouts in. Simply amazing. Love your ABC's-so fun to learn more about you. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete