Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday, Friday...gotta get down on Friday -

Seriosly have you seen this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 - it's a horrible song - the lyrics are dumb and the girls voice drives me crazy - yet....it's been in my head all day long! 

It's FRIDAY!!!  I'm so excited!  And I am so nervous for my 8 mile run tomorrow!  I can't wait to start getting comfortable running those distances.  And I'm so glad I'm in week 10 of my 12 week training program.  I want to do a mock - 13.1 run in 3 weeks - just to get the feel for what my time will be, how I will handle it, and of course to make me feel so much better about race day. 

Tonight I am taking a rest day - and going shopping for new running gear.  I need a new sports bra.  I'm cursed blessed with big boobs and therefore I need to wear a sports bra and a running tank with a sports bra while running and some how I have lost my only sports bra that fit me.  I tried last night going with just the running tanks and it was not pretty.  I think I got hit in the eye and tripped over them a few times.  So tonight I am going shopping for sports bras, running gear, and I want to buy this!! 



 I love shopping for running stuff and spend way too much money on it lately! 

What are some of your favorite running must haves??

4 comments:

  1. My garmin and a good pair of running shoes.

    You will do great on your run tomorrow! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! "Got hit in the eye and tripped over them a few times" Sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh! I've got the opposite problem-aka flat chested.

    I love my garmin as well as my ipod touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the running clothes from Target. They have awesome sports bra's and it is where I get all of my running tights.

    I like to have a matching outfit for races, and of course my Garmin (even though we have a love/hate relationship.)

    Have fun shopping, I am so jealous! I love shopping for running stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog rochelle!!

    Okay necessary running items for me:
    Body glide (mostly in the summer) I slather my feet with it toavoid blisters,Garmin
    Cushiony/running socks, good shoes and
    Recovery socks

    Good luck on your 8 tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete