Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1 - 30 Day Blog Challenge

Alright - I am on here all the time anyway so I'm going to do the 30 day blog challenge - it will help give everyone a chance to see all my quirks.  Everyone should do this too! It will be loads of fun!

I don't really take a lot of pictures of by myself...but here's a picture I took for my 50 lbs down blog I did on my family blog.  My face looks awful - but oh well.  Now I'm like 5 lbs thinner so I look WAY better...LOL

10 Facts About Me

1.  I make myself laugh...no one else will get my jokes - but I crack myself up - that's all that matters right?
2. I'm the only girl in my department at work and I get special treatment for it.  It's reverse sexual harassment and I love it!  I don't ever want to have another girl in my department - it would throw off the vibe.
3.  I have two beautiful healthy boys and am so grateful for them everyday.  Paden is 3 1/2 and Brendon will be 10 months in a few days. 
4.  I got engaged to my husband a month after we started dating!  I used to make fun of those people and then I became one
5.  I have two older brothers and no sisters.
6.  I spent every summer in Texas with my two bestest cousins who I refer to all the time - they are the closest thing I've ever had to sisters and I love them to death. We all got married within 6 months of each other and I actually had my Paden on the same day one of them had their first daughter.  Then we all had babies this summer - within 3 months of each other. Too bad we live so far away!
7.  I blog stalk.... a lot.  If I knew you for even a second and you have a blog somewhere, I've probably seen it.  If you had one interesting post and I saw it from a friends blog - I've read your blog and probably still read it every now and then.  It's so bad - but I just love reading about everyone else's lives. Makes me feel a little more normal.
8. I love mac and cheese and mash potatoes and rolls more than one person should.  I could eat them for every meal and not ever be sick of them!
9. My husband grew up on a ranch and therefore we get free beef...which is awesome unless you are watching what you eat.  It was really hard to go out and buy pork and chicken...and seeing the prices of steaks makes me sooooo grateful.  I definitely got a good catch!
10.  I bought a Garmin 205 ForeRunner yesterday and will get it tomorrow!  I'm so excited to be able to see my miles per hour more accurately and to be able to just run and not have to worry about having to map my run!  Any tips for me on using it?

3 comments:

  1. So fun to get to know you better!! Love all your tips--I, however, have no tips on that fancy pants little gadget you got! :) So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You are so cute and it was fun to learn more about you. I am so glad I finally found your blog. It was so fun to meet you last Saturday. I really hope we can get together again.

    You are going to LOVE your Garmin I have the exact same one and it is great. I cannot wait for you to get it. Have a great night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for your garmin!!! you will love it! also...blog stalking = amazing. it keeps me busy and sane :) lets hang out again soon!

    ReplyDelete