Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 - and I'm done with this....

I couldn't do just one of my fav shows...and didn't want to bore you with a bunch..so here are just a few of my many favorite shows!

Castle

House

Mentalist

NCIS

And maybe my absolute favorite show - Psych



K - so I'm kind of done with this thing - I want to get back to the running and the healthy living again.  It as good while it lasted.  So my husband and I really started our competition on Wednesday and I'm happy to report - day 2 of dieting and no soda.  Yep - you heard me right...I know this is a shocker for anyone that really knows me.  I'm bound and determined to at least go until I've lost my 10 lbs without any soda and then bring in some diet soda - but limit it A LOT. I'm not going to lie - I can down over 64 oz of soda in a day...and even sadder to say that most days I usually end up with one can or more of non-diet soda.  It's my weakness and I've told my husband if I can get over my addiction to soda - we can do anything.  I haven't been doing so good at running.  I've just been so tired and exhausted.  I did 3 miles last night and that was the first time since my race.  I'm more determined than ever to get up early on Saturday and run outside (so I can finally use my new Garmin) and do a 6-7 miler...depending on how I am feeling.  Anyway I've lost that one lb that I had gained before really starting our competition - so 10 more lbs to go.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. good luck!!!! you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROCHELLE! I MISS YOU!!!! Congrats on doing so well on your race! I have totally been reading your blog, but I read in between clients on my reader on my phone and i can't comment when I do that. Seriously though, way to go! And I really do miss your sweet face. Come back to me, or else! ;) JK...have fun working. I will talk to you soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE PSYCH! WOOOOO YAY!
    GO YOU for losing that pounds--the rest will come off easy peasy! I haven't really had a good run since my race either, which was 2 weeks ago! Anxious for my hubby to be home again so I can get out, because it definitely feels so much better!

    ReplyDelete