Well there are like a MILLION different types and you can try them on...but of course can't return them after you buy them - (which would be gross, but what if there is no support and they suck while working out??) anyway so we spent way too much money buying 4 different types: Two Under Armour types, one Nike, and one Champion seamless bra. I will have to tell you which one I like the best. First impression from trying them on - the Champion is the best...it's made of a stretchy material that makes it very tight when you have it on, but not too tight that your shoulders hurt....and now that we have talked about sports bras for 10 minutes I'll move on.
I got the Nathan water holder thingy (not sure what to call them!), and I got two pairs of shorts, a long sleeve dri-fit shirt, a tank top with built in sports bra, a short sleeve dri-fit shirt, and a pair of capri running tights. And I'm so happy to announce I have to take them back cause Mediums were too loose...haha - it's really the little things that make you happy. So to recap - I'm a small in pants, medium in shirts, and XL in sports bras (I'm a little uneven huh?) Anyway I didn't take a picture of all my goods as not to bore you - which I already did with the sports bra talk - but I'll probably take a picture in my new gear tomorrow and everytime after that when I wear a new piece.
Enough about my shopping spree go check out Megan's Yogurtland Giveaway. I went and go me some frozen yogurt tonight. Doesn't this look divine - it's red velvet cake batter and cheese cake ice cream - with strawberries, kiwi, peanut butter cups and lots of chocolate syrup! My son had a blast in the store getting all sorts of weird toppings - aka :gummy bears, twix,mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, watermelon, bananas, and the list goes on and on...
And check out this awesome Gu Giveaway!! I'm so excited - I want to win!


yay! you will ROCK your run tomorrow and I am so excited for all of your new running gear...I LOVE shopping for running gear...it is my absolute favorite...which may be why I do not have any work clothes that fit any more but I have 100 running outfits. It is fine...I like wearing the same thing to work every day! next time you head to yogurtland you should let me know...I am 5 minutes (or less down the road) and am always looking for a good excuse to go :) have a good night!! run hard tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThe champions sports bras are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your run!
Yay so excited for your little shopping spree. How fun! I just love getting new running gear...it totally makes me run better.
ReplyDeleteI hope your run went well. Have a fabulous Sunday.
Red Velvet cake batter ice cream!!! Yumm! I'm a running gear junkie. I seem to think it doubles as evening attire! I like Champion sports bras a lot not that I really need one.... I hope your run went awesome:)
ReplyDelete