Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ZUMBA PARTY!!

My own version of Triple Tangent Tuesday ---

3. What a great day!  I just had a wonderful night.  I went to a local Zumba class - it's a half a mile away, so I ran there,did an hour long Zumba class, and then came home and ran 2 more miles on the treadmill.  I love ZUMBA!  I did it a lot when I was trying/got pregnant with my last baby and it's so much fun to shake your hips and booty! I look like a freaking idiot the whole time...but I have a blast doing it!

2. My calf is still sore today...goodness - I need someone to come massage my calf.  "OH HONEY"  Lucky him.  Anyway - here's a pic of one of my new shirts (just to make this post less boring)  Oh and after using my third sports bra - Champion is still my fav - but the under armour one with cups - has great support and doesn't make you look flat chested (bonus?)  My other under armour one looks really pretty, but didn't have lots of support - that will be for cross training from now on.



1. So did I tell you I was also doing a weight loss challenge with my co-worker on top of my husband?  Well that one started 3 weeks ago and she has lost an impressive 7 lbs already!  I'm bringing up the rear with only 2.5 - but I'm getting dead serious about it finally and I think I can win anyway!  If not, it at least gave me the motivation to try.  Oh so anyway she was bragging it up that she was going to win - so I bought a cheesecake brownie treat to sabotage her....and it worked!  And I snuck some chocolate in her desk drawer for her to find later on... (yes I'm over the top competitive!)  I'm a dirty player - but I'll find a way to win!  Or at least make it a lot closer than it currently is.  I don't want to have to buy her lunch!

Hope you guys had a great Tuesday!!

4 comments:

  1. I just did my first zumba class too! and boy did I feel like SUCH a fool! lol But it was a great workout!
    Yay for your weight loss--you can do it, and WIN!!! Soooo rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha....you are so hilarious with the chocolate and the brownie. that is awesome. you can do it though! i know you can win!! I have never done zumba but it sounds really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try Zumba!
    You're sneaky with that cheesecake and chocolate! baahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha too funny about the sabotage, that totally sounds like something I would do.

    I love you shirt. Super Cute! And good job with shaking your booty all night girl. You rock!

    ReplyDelete