Here's a look at what I ate yesterday...missing is the drinks - but those are water, diet coke cherry, and orange juice...not really cool to photograph! And yes I go out to eat too much!
For breakfast - oatmeal with bananas - before entering the bananas (this is todays but same thing)
Of course some chocolate - only ate 3...which is good for me! LOL
Pan Roasted Alaskan Cod with Tomato,
Garlic, Fennel and Dill Served with
Organic Wild Rice and Baby Carrots
Garlic, Fennel and Dill Served with
Organic Wild Rice and Baby Carrots
And Dinner -
Rumbi Grill - I only ate about 1/3...so even though it's not as healthy as other things, I didn't eat as much.
So yeah that's a good day for me - sad huh?
And I did Megan's Bootcamp @ Elevate - http://munchercruncher.blogspot.com/2011/01/boot-camp-is-on.html - It was awesome! And totally kicked my butt. I am really sore which I love cause it means I was working hard last night! I wish I could go more often but so glad that Megan is willing to whip my butt into shape!
All in all - a good day. And when I walked in the door my 3 year old ran down the stairs ready to give me a hug and kiss. Made my night!
All in all - a good day. And when I walked in the door my 3 year old ran down the stairs ready to give me a hug and kiss. Made my night!
You did SO AWESOME. I really was so glad you came. You're darling, and I can't wait for you to come again!!
ReplyDelete